FOSS4G Asia – 2018 conference Call for Abstracts Reminder
The deadline for Abstract (General Track) and Proposal for workshop submission is quickly drawing near!
The conference theme for 2018 is Open Source for Sustainable Development and the programme will consist of workshops, academic track sessions, general track sessions. Accepted abstracts will be presented at the FOSS4G Asia – 2018 conference which will be held on December 2-5 2018 in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
As a reminder,
Deadline for abstract – general track is on 15 July 2018
- Submit the abstract to http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/general-track/
- Abstract submission guidelines are given in the FOSS4G Asia 2018 website and the standard template is attached herewith.
Deadline for proposal – workshop is on 30 July 2018
- Submit the workshop proposal to http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/workshops/
Please be sure to share this deadline with any colleagues who may be interested.
Further Information ,
- Presentation (General Track) at the conference can be in either oral (15-20 minutes) or poster (A0 size) format. All abstracts must be submitted in the format requested through the online abstract submission site and the standard template is attached herewith.
- Abstracts submitted must include the proposed title, abstract, keywords and authors photo and short professional biography.
We are looking forward to receiving your submission and welcoming you in Moratuwa, Sri Lanka!
|We kindly request from you to disseminate this mail among your colleagues and networks.
— — — — — — — —