To give opportunity for Sri Lankan students living in Sri Lanka to publish their works on a journal (even for undergraduate students), we,SLSAJ thought that Sri Lankan students living in Sri Lanka will be allowed to publish their works on SLSAJ journal from this year onwards.
Annual Research Journal of SLSAJ 2011 – Requesting for papers
Annual Research Journal of SLSAJ 2011 edition is to be published in October 2011 parallel to the Research Session of SLSAJ. As of now, the current SLSAJ committee is intending to organise the Research session in the month of October 2011 which we will inform you as the dates are fixed and the Research Journal will be published on the same day during the event.
We, SLSAJ, would like to request for your papers and proposals to be published in the journal.
The journal is intended to have;
- Research papers accepted after the review and corrections process.
- Proposals focused on development of Sri Lanka.
- Practical applications/ implications in the form of a proposal which might be derived from your researches.
As usual, all the papers will be evaluated by an assigned evaluation committee comprising of academic professionals from relevant streams. This year we are calling papers early with the intention of having a thorough review process and also to have time for appropriate changes to papers and proposals.
As SLSAJ has done previously, this time too, the journal will be distributed
- To all authors who submits papers
- To all participants to the Research sessions of SLSAJ
- To all members of the Evaluation committee
- To the Universities and Academic institutions in Sri Lanka
This year, however, in addition to those, Papers will be appearing on
- National Science Foundation (NSF) website (in Digitalised format)
- SLSAJ website (in pdf format)
- National Diet Library in Japan (Japanese national centre for ISSN) if we get ISSN (we are in process now)
Due to this new appearances in the e-formats, please avoid any copy right issues and related legal issues as ultimately this will be appearing online.
Further, during the research session, the authors of published and selected papers will be given an opportunity to present your research/ proposal this time. So, when you submit your papers for the journal, please kindly indicate your preferences and the statement on the below mentioned factors;
- I prefer to present the submitted research at the Research Session – Yes/ No
- I assure that there won’t be any issue of publishing this paper on the web – Yes/ No
SLSAJ Journal Paper format 2011
Please send your papers before June 30, 2011 to
Janaka Kumara -firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinush Wimalachandra -email@example.com
It would be a great privilege for us to be a platform to take your valuable papers to general public. We hope all of you will give your fullest supports to make this a successful event.