CAT-G is a simulation game which four individuals create a team and manage a pharmaceutical business. It’s a global competition which will provide a great exposure, a good experience and much more benefits.
Please note that;
– The competition is open to international students enrolled in Japan
– Applications need to be done as a team (of 4 members)
– Members have to be from one university
– The application due date is 14 November 2011
– For more details please visit below links
Go for it. Have a great exposure.
Information courtesy: JobStreet.com: http://jp.jobstreet.com/